Monday, September 15, 2008

Vicki Sanders Campaign 2011



I WOULD APRECIATE SUPPORT FOR MY RE-ELECTION CAMPAIGN WITH:

Financial support. Campaign funds are needed to mail out information to let residents of Saanich know what I stand for and what I support. This is a valuable and necessary part of my campaign. Any amount will be appreciated.
Please email or mail cheque or money orders to Vicki Sanders Campaign 2011, 3956 Stan Wright, Victoria, B.C. V8P 0A1

and/or:your time and energy by stuffing envelopes, door to door delivery, putting up signs or with an “in kind donation. Please contact me by phone or email.
and/or:Last but by no means least, by putting a sign on your property. Please contact me by phone or email. The sign will indicate "support the Re-election of Vicki Sanders".

No comments: